Apply now for a striking pitch at the
BioEntrepreneurship Summit 2019!
How to apply for a Preseed / Startup Pitch
To apply for a pitch and/or the opportunity to be part of our pre-seed and start-up showcase exhibition, please send us (Christina Enke-Stolle, enke-stolle@, and/or Petra Burgstaller, bio-m.orgburgstaller@): bio-m.org
- The current status of your preseed or start-up project
- Your current pitch deck or a meaningful teaser
- Your contact data and role in the project or startup
Deadline for application: July 15, 2019
For a highly discounted fee of €150, all selected startup projects get:
- a high visibility pitching opportunity within the main track of the conference
- a professional pitch training ahead of the conference (October, week 40)
- full 2-day access to the conference for one team member, + option to receive up to two additional tickets for team members at €100 each.
- a meeting table and roll-up (including layout support) in the showcase exhibition area
- your startup profile in the conference booklet